The VG Resource

Full Version: Neo Tokyo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is amazing. It's a multiplayer Source mod, meaning as long as you have some legit Source games, it's free to play. Beautiful OST and beautiful graphics.

Here's the trailer. Most of the songs from the OST are on youtube, but the OST itself is a great deal as it's $11 for 27 tracks of kickass tunes. The song in the trailer is Departure. A few other awesome songs from the OST are Nimbus and Reboot.

Once you start off, try avoiding large servers as you will get raped. This game is not pick up and play shit. The game has three classes: Recon, Support and Assault. Support is the 'heavy' class, Recon is the 'scout' class and Assault is somewhere in between.
I saw this on ModDB a few days ago while bored and looking for something to play at a LAN. Looked pretty kick ass. Good to see some confirmation on that suspicion, will have to grab it and try it.
link to website/download, please
I want to try this
played it when it came out for about two hours, i'm horrible at it
An OST you say? I stand no hope of being good at the game, but I can give the soundtrack a whirl. TO GALBADIA HOTEL!
(07-13-2009, 04:30 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]TO GALBADIA HOTEL!

Despite the music in the headphones, you just put FF8 music in my head.

And I bet I'll suck at this game. I'll have to download it when my internet speeds up, its going insanely slow lately. Or atleast, every game I play lags like a bitch.