The VG Resource

Full Version: AngelDemonica's sprites for future projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2nlwfep.png] here's where i'll be posting all my stuff from now on, her's my newest sprite, Suigetsu, in akatsuki get up, i might continue to make a sheet, but im making another sheet for a friends game right now, also you'll see no name, since he has no name yet Tongue
also here's the other sheet im working on at the moment. [Image: 103y637.png]
[Image: 2mng0sl.png]
The sprite on the bottom is the best, please, continue with that attention to quality, though, the shading on the pants leaves much to be desired.
agh, but it's JUS, thats what i dont like about it, but chaos from mg wants it jus Very Sad
Well, I will give some actual C+C here.

The shading on the pants is over-complicated. It should be simple, there is no need to shade in all those wrinkles, it's trying to pack in details that don't belong in a simple sprite. Try just getting rid of the wrinkles all together, and see how that looks.
thats the problem, im driven to do that, if i take them off i feel its incomplete and i rewrinkle it Very Sad, how could i improve my suigetsu, i really want that to be my new style, but i guess i gotta fix some kinks Very Sad
What's that big ass sword made of of? I can tell you now, that if it's made out of anything other than Aluminum or 440 stainless steel (both horrid for swords), you would most certainly not be holding it like that, unless you're a Clausian. *Lame Star Ocean reference*
probably because you know, its an animu character. it doesnt need to make sense in that part of the desing.
well its made of metal XD and he holds his sword like that since he can make his body water. im not very good at shading and coloring swords so thats where i need the most help i think.
also, what'd you want me on myspace for?
Off topic:To talk on myspace IM. (I'm going to bed soon, anyway, so no need today)

On Topic: Anyway, it IS anime, so it doesn't need to make sense.
any advice on how to color the sword, to make it look metallic ya know Tongue i should be going to bed since i get up at 7:15 tomorrow but im watchin xmen too so it doesnt matter.
...What type of metal is it?
idk, its zabuza's sword so im guessing the metal the samurai used to make their swords.
Okay, try having a streak of near-black, with near-white somewhere on the sword.

Metal effects need high contrast.
hmm, ok, i'll get on it right now, i leave for 4 days tomorrow.
[Image: rbabkg.png] here, how's this?
Now, have some slightly lighter grey at the bottom of where the black starts.
Pages: 1 2