The VG Resource

Full Version: Bosses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is for the dicusion of the bosses.
BTW I know what size Master Hand has to be.
[Image: 56679361.png]
Something tells me that you should leave threadmaking to people more involved with the project. Also, it'd be swell to have a screenshot of Master Hand beside another character for a good comparison, not just MH himself.
(07-10-2009, 08:47 PM)blah475 Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is for the dicusion of the bosses.
BTW I know what size Master Hand has to be.
[Image: 56679361.png]

No that is not accepted one you just took a picture and cut it out and gave it an outline around it.

You have to work hard to make the sprite yourself not just take a picture and trace it go to the original locked froum and read the rules man!
it's just the size. I'm working on the frame.
Edit: I found this old porky in that closed thread.
[Image: 78235783.png]
(07-10-2009, 09:05 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Something tells me that you should leave threadmaking to people more involved with the project. Also, it'd be swell to have a screenshot of Master Hand beside another character for a good comparison, not just MH himself.
I toke the pic of kirby and master hand and srank it until the kirby in the picture was the size of the kirby sprite, simple really.
(07-22-2009, 04:12 PM)blah475 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2009, 09:05 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Something tells me that you should leave threadmaking to people more involved with the project. Also, it'd be swell to have a screenshot of Master Hand beside another character for a good comparison, not just MH himself.
I toke the pic of kirby and master hand and srank it until the kirby in the picture was the size of the kirby sprite, simple really.

Yes, but the resizing looks horrible on him, not to mention that its not even close to the same style as the actual sprites.
Or is a sprite at all really...
It's only his size D+++ it.
I don't think you have any idea what you're doing at all.
Locking because WAT