The VG Resource

Full Version: POKEBOX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
its this awesome idea i had long ago. Doin it just for fun. Anybody can make one! If you guys want you can add you own Pokemon or trainers onto mine!

[Image: pokebox.png]
...I don't get it...
So you just stick sprites onto a background?
that's... actually p. cool.
Your pasting sprites onto an image.

I still don't get it...
Sir, only one Pokemon can go into a Pokeball, and I'm pretty sure Pokeballs are spherical.
and that pokeballs are red white and black

anyways, C+C time
I'd prefer it if the box wasn't a few images and make it more pixel-art, because this just looks lazy
It's my idea of how it looks like inside a PC full of pokemon.
Your pic has been destroyed in the grand hack.
Wat you talkin about?
Never mind... it just fixed itself... I swear there was something wrong with it a minute ago. Cry
im just jokin. i know. i saw. i fixed it.
(07-10-2009, 08:40 PM)Blackward Wrote: [ -> ]and that pokeballs are red white and black

anyways, C+C time
I'd prefer it if the box wasn't a few images and make it more pixel-art, because this just looks lazy

Hmmm. actually on old ones i made, it was ripped backgounds and flooring. i couldn't find any for this one
Oh, okay then... I feel like an idiot at this moment. Genki ^_^

Anyway... interesting idea you have here, but I don't think I can find the time for something as trivial as this. (No offense)
Naw it's ok. I just use these to make movies or diaramas. It's like the 3rd time i've ever done one.
Why is there a trainer in the pokémon box
Pages: 1 2