The VG Resource

Full Version: Do We Need Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Considering the new Game Engine is now being created I figured why not ask for some more help with others who can sprite.

1.It would get things done alot quicker here.
2. I've seen a few character threads that haven't been touched yet, So I think we could use the extra help
3.Maybe somebody we know on the internet or real-life can help out if they know how to sprite and they know about Smash Bros. Movesets.

This is just a helpful idea so we can get this Project more active, I'm just trying to help out everyone and also I want this game we are making to be a success with everyone's help.

Hey does anyone wanna help out maybe this could be good if we found some other people who can sprite!
Unfortunately, I doubt this will attract more people. If they weren't interested before they'll probably remain uninterested. There's also people like me who'd love to help, but can't sprite well enough to be of use. I hope you prove me wrong though. Good luck.
(07-09-2009, 10:30 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, I doubt this will attract more people. If they weren't interested before they'll probably remain uninterested. There's also people like me who'd love to help, but can't sprite well enough to be of use. I hope you prove me wrong though. Good luck.

Thank You Shadowth I really hope I can find more people I think two friends of mine say they might join hopefully they will go through with it.
We could always use more help, but there's no real way for us to get it.
(07-10-2009, 11:52 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]We could always use more help, but there's no real way for us to get it.

I would ask people on other sites (Not spriting sites) I mean people I know who love to sprite on allisbrawl I'll check today!
why would we ask on non-spriting websites?
No offense, but I'd rather stick with a group of spriters whose talents i'm familiar with. I know the people here could successfully make the sheets needed. If you know someone eho sees the project and is interested, great. But don't just go and say "Hey, a Smash Bros project! You should sign up!"
That's all we need is 20 more people saying master Chief and Crash Bandicoot need to be in the game.
(07-10-2009, 03:11 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]No offense, but I'd rather stick with a group of spriters whose talents i'm familiar with. I know the people here could successfully make the sheets needed. If you know someone eho sees the project and is interested, great. But don't just go and say "Hey, a Smash Bros project! You should sign up!"
That's all we need is 20 more people saying master Chief and Crash Bandicoot need to be in the game.

I see what you're saying So just stick with the original spriters we currently have and if anyone who wants to help can sprite they can right?
Just don't encourage people to sign up to throw their idea in. We have enough of those. If they want to sprite and have the dedication, then by all means.
I wouldn't mind putting up banners and crap on places where people actually sprite.
Wouldn't that be weird.
Their are already plenty of people who say join this project in their sig.