The VG Resource

Full Version: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee-Custom_Kirby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, to start this is not a 3-d Character. Its similar to Donkey-kong in "Donkey-kong country 3". Anyway, here is a cool spritesheet I made to make kirby in a variety of poses. I hope you guys enjoy. Here's a link to the picture.

*update*: new eyes and mouths added! (Credit to Colton for the eyes)

*update* (again): Okay, several people mentioned how kirby's body looked strange, so I fixed it. I also fixed the hands and feet. This is probobly the best I can make this Sheet!

Melee_custom_kirby
While it looks good it doesn't really have the pre-rendered feeling.
Well its prerendered, but not the kind of prerendered you claim it to be. If you're going to do this, then you need to prerender ALL of the poses instead expecting people to assemble them from various parts. Using these parts would make Kirby look awkward due to the lighting being different on each of his parts as he moves.
Not a sprite. And the parts don't particularly seem to be in proportion either.
Denied'd.
The reason for the lack of "pre-assembled" sprites is because what happens if there is a sprite that is not added? This allows one to make any sprite shape they want. PLUS, each body part could act as a separate object in programs like flash.
As Shadowth117 said, lighting is a big problem
It's good, but there's something about his body that looks funny.QuestionBlank
the most disturbing things about this is that it is actually a kirby CG edited in a horrible way to remove its face features.

in fact, hope you guys noticed this http://spriters-resource.com/other_syste...sheet/1605