The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Chaos Emeralds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: CEIcon.png]

[Image: OSChaosEmeraldsAdv.png]

Genesis Chaos emeralds in advance style. (No, they're not recolours Defeated)
I s'pose these aren't that bad.
(07-08-2009, 10:46 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I s'pose these aren't that bad.

Where did I go wrong?
I dig those. Awesome job
(07-08-2009, 05:01 PM)Silverhedge Wrote: [ -> ]I dig those. Awesome job

Thanks! Genki ^_^ Are these good to be moved to the submissions section? They're finished.Smile
(07-08-2009, 10:48 AM)Kurai Wrote: [ -> ]

Where did I go wrong?

What I'm saying is, that it's not that often someone makes good custom chaos emeralds like these.
(07-09-2009, 09:07 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2009, 10:48 AM)Kurai Wrote: [ -> ]

Where did I go wrong?

What I'm saying is, that it's not that often someone makes good custom chaos emeralds like these.

I see. Arigato! Big Grin
Hey these are pretty good!
Except they look a little round...
(07-09-2009, 11:50 AM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: [ -> ]Hey these are pretty good!
Except they look a little round...

The original chaos emeralds were round. Up untill S3&K with the introduction of the super emeralds the round emeralds were the norm.

Examples of all the Chaos Emeralds:
http://www.theghz.com/encyclopedia/image..._chart.gif
excuse me, but how are these emeralds suposed to be "genesis emeralds in advance style". they're pretty much crystal that is shaded like crystal and they don't even have the shape the Genesis emeralds had(and the emeralds's desing almost change in every sonic game) and even they change in the base color they use.
(07-09-2009, 12:50 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]excuse me, but how are these emeralds suposed to be "genesis emeralds in advance style". they're pretty much crystal that is shaded like crystal and they don't even have the shape the Genesis emeralds had(and the emeralds's desing almost change in every sonic game) and even they change in the base color they use.

They are the genesis chaos emeralds and if you look they do have the same shape. Any Sonic fan would recognize them immediately. The advance style refers to the palette and the style of shading used.
That would make more sense if (going by that chart you posted) they were representations of Sonic 1 or Sonic 3&K emerals specifically.

Just change the sheey descriptor.
(07-09-2009, 01:11 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]That would make more sense if (going by that chart you posted) they were representations of Sonic 1 or Sonic 3&K emerals specifically.

Just change the sheey descriptor.

By the by... Sonic 1 was on the Genesis... And is considered old school Sonic...Rolleyes
Yes ,I think its fine by saying Old School Genesis emeralds since they are. I mean people use the term old school on Sonic all the time and his design changed even slightly on practically every game too.
(07-09-2009, 01:18 PM)Kurai Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2009, 01:11 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]That would make more sense if (going by that chart you posted) they were representations of Sonic 1 or Sonic 3&K emerals specifically.

Just change the sheet descriptor.

By the by... Sonic 1 was on the Genesis... And is considered old school Sonic...Rolleyes

Ignoring thae fact that Sonic 2, Sonic Spinball, and other Sonic Genesis games don't actually look like the emeralds you've sprited, as evidenced by your link to the sheet full of them.
Pages: 1 2