The VG Resource

Full Version: PROTO-FUCKING-TYPE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this game owns.

discuss.
I bought it last night.
At full price.
For sixty dollars.
Without trying it.
Because YOU said it was good.
Then after I bought it I read multiple reviews.
They all say it's terrible.
I'm taking it back today because I luckily didn't open it.
I don't see why people say it's terrible, this game is awesome.
so youre not gonna play the game for yourself just because some reviews think otherwise? and even still why didnt you check them BEFORE you bought the game?

just play the fucking game already and find out yourself, jesus and you call yourself a gamer?
No, he calls himself a posting freak
no I don't
I never changed my user title
it's default

also I read in more than one place that it's boring, repetitive, and unoriginal
Awesome, repetitive, but fucking amazing.
I've been hearing good things about this game, The only thing that isn't great is the graphics but that doesn't seem to hold it back.

I'm probably am going to get it at some point.
I downed a helicopter by throwing an innocent bystander into its blades, picked up a car, charged through a group of heavily-armed bad guys and killed 'em all in one fell swoop, and escaped by running up the side of a building and launching myself at another chopper and hijacking it and flying away.

Yeah, this game totally sucks.
(07-08-2009, 10:58 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I bought it last night.
At full price.
For sixty dollars.
Without trying it.
Because YOU said it was good.
Then after I bought it I read multiple reviews.
They all say it's terrible.
I'm taking it back today because I luckily didn't open it.
are you really that fucking retarded ?
Vipershark, I never join in on the gang bashings people give you around here but wow you're seriously making it hard for me to feel bad for you everytime you post.

I honestly never read reviews on games I really want. I look for a kiosk or if a friend has it first, play it, and then base my judgement on that. Review sites are almost ALWAYS biased (HOLY SHIT GAMESPOT, 1UP AND MORE) and give the silliest most one sided reviews/ratings.
(07-08-2009, 12:31 PM)Rai Wrote: [ -> ]I downed a helicopter by throwing an innocent bystander into its blades, picked up a car, charged through a group of heavily-armed bad guys and killed 'em all in one fell swoop, and escaped by running up the side of a building and launching myself at another chopper and hijacking it and flying away.

Yeah, this game totally sucks.

you only looked at the trailer, good job on not even playing the game you dumbass

I think rai was bieng sarcastic.
Not easy for everyone to point out sarcasm on the internet =P
Words cannot express my confusion as to what guides your actions Vipershark.

I must agree with others that reviewers tend to focus on strange things in some reviews. The only reviews I bother to read are usually Zero Punctuation, and thats only because they're so amazingly amusing that yahtzee leaves me and my friend in stitches, gasping for oxygen at times.

The review gives you nothing to go by, the reviewer does not hide that he is a total arsehole, but he sells the whole thing so well that I am inclined to see more.
Pages: 1 2 3