The VG Resource

Full Version: HalfAngel's Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few, but this is the only one I'm proud of... It's in the (over used) JUS style of spriting. Hope you like it, it's my character named Gold Misurai.

[Image: 2igmyyv.jpg]
Keep in mind, I'm most certainly not an expert spriter.

Okay, this one is another "tales of" fan character, this isn't the official sprite for him that I'm using, but it's something: [Image: eutopiastylesen.png]
Awesome! But I can't make out were the blade and the handle of the sword meet. Compared to your avatar, the sprite's hair doesn't look that cool.
Okay, I'll work on the sword some. I might change the hair, I wasn't too happy with the hair, myself.
the sword seems to not stand out very much, i'd give the upper edge a silverish dark grey outline, otherwhise, pretty good JUS sprite man!
Ooh, you might be on to something there.Wink
the sword looks kinda bendy too.
I've decided that JUS is way over-used, so I'm not going to use it for my game... I'm working on a new style though, tell me what you think! [Image: goldmisuraisprite2.png]
This one looks ok, but i like the old one better. Why don't you just try taking the sword off the first one and make him stand up tall, make his hair longer and plus make his coat tail longer. The new style just doesn't look powerful for me.
Hmmm... I will, tomorrow.
im not tryin to pressure. sorry if i did.
Nah, it's fine. If the people like JUS, then the people like JUS, and why make a game that the people wouldn't enjoy the most they possibly could?
um, sorry but i don't know what JUS means. I'm a noob
jump ultimate stars, japanese brawl game with manga characters basically, very fun, bought it off ebay, i recomend it.
half angel, maybe mix the styles, give some colors more umph, thats what i do, it makes it down to earth with a little flare at the same time.
Oh, and just to stere away from breaking the rules, this is a Tales Of fan character.
Another Tales Of fan character: [Image: eutopiastylesen.png]