The VG Resource

Full Version: Zelda Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody. This is a repost of Zelda Items because no one seemed to be responding to it and i don't know how to find it. But anyway, here are Zelda Items. Please tell me on how to improve it and also give me list of items to add to it. I plan on adding every item that Link can use in the Zelda Series and plus some additional stuff.Big Grin

Zelda Items
Imageshack is your friend...
Um, sorry but i don't understand clearly. Are you saying that i should post my stuff on Image Shack because they look blurry Question Block
Not quite, so that you can display it on the page and not linked directly to the forums.

This is how if you don't know...
Go to Imageshack and on the front page where it says to upload your photos/images, click browse. Find your file (make sure its a .png so you don't lose quality) and then click start upload. Once it finishes, copy the URL in the direct link box. Then in your post just paste that link in img tags. Hope that helps.
Thank you, I'll start doing that from now on. Smile
So, does anybody have suggestions or want to add something to the sheet. I'll only work on this thing if people want me to.
(07-06-2009, 03:13 PM)Silverhedge Wrote: [ -> ]So, does anybody have suggestions or want to add something to the sheet. I'll only work on this thing if people want me to.

First, post the link of the image in imageshack, or else few people will comment.
(07-05-2009, 10:32 PM)Dynamix Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Imageshack and on the front page where it says to upload your photos/images, click browse. Find your file (make sure its a .png so you don't lose quality) and then click start upload. Once it finishes, copy the URL in the direct link box. Then in your post just paste that link in img tags. Hope that helps.

the Direct Link box is the one that says "Direct Link".
seems i was in a hurry. thanks
still can't see it, try out the link yourself, dude. :v
(07-08-2009, 08:19 AM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]still can't see it, try out the link yourself, dude. :v

I fixed it! Thanks dude!
Okay Silverhedge, I imagine it might've been confusing what they were trying to say mixed with the absurd way that appears to have been uploaded.

[Image: zeldaitems.png]

This is the direct link to the image. IE it will show the image in the thread, allowing people to see. I hope you understand in future.
Oh. i get it now. I kept on adding links. I should just add the picture instead. Thank you. Have you noticed how I've been thanking everybody? I also added a point to everybody's reputation. Thank you again! So is it good?
In a word, no.

The bottles, bows, and rupees are decent, but the rest is just... eh.
Actually i did these long ago. These were like my first complete sprites. So they might suck.
Pages: 1 2