The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help with a sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is i put it in sprite discussion and a couple people said shading i changed the shading but then a couple people said the color and i dont kno any other color that could be used for this
[Image: anotherpicwizzrobe.png]
[Image: wizzrobepicture.png]
[Image: wizrobeicon-3.png]
[Image: 2wizrobes-3.png]

can someone plz take a shot at fixing them ?
You should make the black feathers more bluish greenish like in the screenshot for one thing.
(07-05-2009, 02:27 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]You should make the black feathers more bluish greenish like in the screenshot for one thing.

okay but i dont think those are wings thats a robe type thing and in the game its black
that´s blue. Don´t you see it ?
Yeah, they're not black. They're blueish-greenish.
(07-05-2009, 05:11 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they're not black. They're blueish-greenish.

[/b]
(07-05-2009, 05:11 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they're not black. They're blueish-greenish.

okay no problem ill change it but in the game it looks
Things that need fixed
(You have your hoods sticking up at the top, reminiscent of a KKK member. They should be pulled lower to their head, like a cloak.
Also the arms are a wrong color and don't really look like the sleeves used in the reference shots. They should have little tatters coming down from the arms.)

so like i said b4 can someone plz take a shot at fixing them ? because I cant do it I keep trying and they come out ugly lol
and I cant get the right color or anything :/ WHo ever helps will get credit they can even add that htey helped on the sheet somewhere![b]
I'll handle it. It doesnt look too hard. I should have it in a day or so.
I'm doin it right now.
here we go.
[Image: wizzrobeiconfixed.png]
[Image: wizzrobefixed.png]
(08-08-2009, 09:02 AM)Your Buddy Bill Wrote: [ -> ]here we go.
[Image: wizzrobeiconfixed.png]
[Image: wizzrobefixed.png]
cool thanks I actually made more of them now Ill put them up now!
[Image: wizzrobe.png]
ill do the rest of the modifications to the rest of the sprites tomorrow. Good luck!
(08-08-2009, 07:48 PM)Your Buddy Bill Wrote: [ -> ]ill do the rest of the modifications to the rest of the sprites tomorrow. Good luck!

ok cool!
by the way, i based the cloak hood off of shy guys!
ok, hows this? [Image: wizzrobe_finished.png]
(08-09-2009, 02:06 PM)Your Buddy Bill Wrote: [ -> ]ok, hows this? [Image: wizzrobe_finished.png]
great thanks ! I still have to make more sprites for it but I think i can do them if i just look at what you did ! once agian thanks for the help