The VG Resource

Full Version: Teenage Sonic Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the few people that helped me with my Cream Teenager. It's not all the way finished just the first few poses. I'm looking for any advice on what I can do to make it better. BTW yes I know Chesse isn't there I'm not working on him yet.

[Image: Creamteenager.png]
Seems fine for a splice/edit, though there's one thing that bugs me.

Why jeans and a tube top?? Does Cream seem like the type of character who'd grow up to wear such things? I'm just baffled since this seems to be a prevalent idea, and I've only seen one sprite that keeps her in a dress.
Obviously.... Don't you know everyone turns into a whore when they hit puberty?
Oh, right. That.
Sad

on-topic, yeah, what Deebs said.
I think it's cool your doing this, but isn't sonic already a teen? I think he's 15 or 16 or 17 or something below 18. I'm not really sure about the age because like every game gives different information. Maybe you should just call it:
"Non-Nude Sonic the Hedgehog Characters"
lol
Silverhedge- No I'm only making them for charmy, Cream, and Tails. All off them are like 5 or some thing close to that age Tails mite be 7.

Deebs- as an adult I think cream would still wear dresses but not all the time. this outfit is pratical for running and fighting, I mite change the Jeans to a skirt but cream couldn't run good or jump in a dress. None of the female charaters that fight or go on adventures wear dresses. Amy, Rouge, Tikal, Bunny, and Sally all use skirts, pants, body sutes, or nothing at all and I dont ant a Teenage cream runing w-o clothes
Then why not an outfit more styled after her Rider's outfit? That matches her personality better and it has shorts.
I'm gona do multiple outfits this one is easist to start with but thanks for the info. I was thinking of 3 or 4 sets

Dress, Casule, Sports outfit, maby a Bathing sute

This is her casule outfit

Her dress would be modled after her mom's but I wouldn't make running or jumping sprites

Her riders outfit could be the Sports outfit
Thanks Deebs for the idea

[Image: Creamsport.png]
Teenaged cream wearing her sport outfit (sonic riders)

[Image: Creamdress.png]
and in her sundress
suddenly the sprite became extremely chubby and shapeless
They look nice, I can honestly say, I never imagined Cream wearing such a thing.

I've never seen a sun dress that... poofy before, btw.
The Sonic Riders outfit looks good, but Metaru was pretty accurate on the sundress. Try making it conform to her body until a little below her chest.
actually, she looks pregnant in the sonic riders outfit.
Now that I've gotten a better look at it I'd have to agree. Its basically the same problem I've already stated.
I'll change the sundress thanks guys

as for the riders outfit it's hard to put her in a short skirt and shorts I mite just keep her in shorts only

*edit*
[Image: Creamdresstiny.png]
here is the dress redone

[Image: Creamsportshorts.png]
in the sports outfit with shorts only

[Image: CreamsportSkirt.png]
In the sports outfit skirt only