The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite ripping on DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ug ive been all around the web it seems but i cant find out a way to do it besides timing a prt scrn which is impossible since im trying to rip Star Wars:Episode 3 and each character is LOADED with sprites.

The most success i've gotten is when i downloaded Tahaxan which gave me the file types inside of the ROM butno way to convert them and i cant find online help.

So if anyone has any clue how to rip from DS can you please help me?!?!
google a program called animget
Thanks so much it helped ALOT but theres a slight problem with my ripping. Well i progressed to a part where it switches from 2D to 3D and the screen just goes blank (i know its a 3D part because i own the game)

I'm using NDeSmuME so im just wondering if theres a better one around so that i can get past this level and finish ripping.
(07-05-2009, 12:02 AM)Name_Changer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much it helped ALOT but theres a slight problem with my ripping. Well i progressed to a part where it switches from 2D to 3D and the screen just goes blank (i know its a 3D part because i own the game)

I'm using NDeSmuME so im just wondering if theres a better one around so that i can get past this level and finish ripping.
No$gba