The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. hats' house. Critz needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello name's Damian I'm new here. This is a stage I made for a flash serie I'm planning to make. I did this together with SSBBlines (we're both from MG). I'll probably post some more later on

[Image: hatshouseo.png]

how can we improve it?
Hi!
You'll need to convey texture on parts such as the hut, trees and grass; the water needs more work (especially in terms of colour) but you mainly need to pin down the light-source: what/where is it in this case? You also need to consider volume (for instance the windows for the hut don't take the hut's shape in count) and perspective (why is the doormat that shape? Is it correct?). You'll need more contrast too.
I like this scene, and I'd love to see improvement.
I'll edit parts if you request it.
Quote:Hi!
You'll need to convey texture on parts such as the hut, trees and grass; the water needs more work (especially in terms of colour) but you mainly need to pin down the light-source: what/where is it in this case? You also need to consider volume (for instance the windows for the hut don't take the hut's shape in count) and perspective (why is the doormat that shape? Is it correct?). You'll need more contrast too.
I like this scene, and I'd love to see improvement.
I'll edit parts if you request it.

The house of mr. Hats stands in the forest of nothing. A forest wich is always at night time. But yeah please Edit the parts I like to see improvement from other minds. You'll get credited.
[Image: damex.png]
Quick stuff. Hope it helps.
(07-04-2009, 02:45 PM)Chris2Balls Wrote: [ -> ][Image: damex.png]
Quick stuff. Hope it helps.

this'll help thanks.