The VG Resource

Full Version: Yoshi's Cookie (SNES) - HUGE rip (finally!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Practically everything, except some of the background rips already on the site.

[Image: yoshis_cookie_megarip-1.png]

Sheet icon:
[Image: yoshis_cookie_sheeticon.png]

EDIT: If you really want to know, I messed up the 7. >:-P Fix'd.

Tell me if you see anything missing... not sure what or when I'll rip next.
Oooh... Nicely ripped and I could tell Tose had done this as the sprites look inconsistant (some look good, some look okay and some look like SMW edits).

As far as I know, the sheet's complete since I know someone who is a fan of this game that rarely comes to the site, all I remember that it was Miss-something...
Great rip! I hate myself for selling my copy of the SNES version.

I especially love the sequences where Mario chases after the runaway cookie. XD
(07-04-2009, 10:09 AM)Yawackhary Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh... Nicely ripped and I could tell Tose had done this as the sprites look inconsistant (some look good, some look okay and some look like SMW edits).
Yeah. Not to mention that Yoshi's sprites look like the ones from Yoshi's Island. But... Yoshi's Island didn't come out for another two years (Yoshi's Cookie was released in 1993, and Yoshi's Island was 1995). Now that's awkward. Very Sad

Nice job on the sheet, jdaster64!

(07-04-2009, 10:09 AM)Yawackhary Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, the sheet's complete since I know someone who is a fan of this game that rarely comes to the site, all I remember that it was Miss-something...
Misselaineous10?
I was going to create a large sprite sheet for Yoshi's Cookie, but never got around doing it. You did an excellent job, jdaster64! Cool

Oh, and by the way, when I was using BGmapper before I started using vSNES, I found a few unused sprites inside the data of the SNES game that you missed. This including the hammer. Far as my knowledge, it was probably meant for the original introduction like the NES and GB versions, instead it was scrapped.
This is a most righteous rip if you don't mind me saying it again, very thorough and well-organized.
Help yourself to some cookies for your efforts: I always thought the orange flowers looked the tastiest ^ ^
great rips dude
Now THAT is a mega-rip. Tongue

Great job on it, jdaster64 - I've never got around to giving Yoshi's Cookie a spin, but this sheet looks quite decent. I imagine it should have taken a while for you to pull that off, but it really came out superbly. Nice job!
Closed for the constant necro-posting. Great rips though.