The VG Resource

Full Version: spaceemotion's platinum sprites (canceled)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here are my platinum spritesheets. (click on the icons to see the sheet)
Please give Credit.

[Image: curentlyripping.png]

Swalot Plop (paused)

Opening Demo (paused)

Quote:BATTLE FRONTIER

Battle Castle 70%
Battle Factory (Finished!)
Battle Tower 65%
Battle Hall (Finished!)
Battle Arcade 83%
Battle Shops (Finished!)

it will take a long time

after this I will make the atack effects.

Newest:

[Image: pkmnplatinumunderground.png][Image: pkmnplatinumundergroundk.png]

Sheets so far:

[Image: pkmnplatinumbattlefront.png][Image: pkmnplatinumgrandlakeho.png][Image: pkmnplatinummenugrafici.png]

[Image: pkmnplatinumlobbynewsic.png][Image: pkmnplatinumnonplayable.png][Image: pkmnplatinumoverworldic.png][Image: pkmnplatinumgymleaderan.png]

[Image: pkmnplatinumpofintypesi.png][Image: pkmnplatinumpofinboxico.png][Image: pkmnplatinumeggicon.png][Image: pkmnplatinumtradelistic.png]

[Image: pkmnplatinuminterviewic.png][Image: pkmnplatinumdistortionw.png][Image: pkmnplatinumsignaturebo.png][Image: pkmnplatinumrotomroomic.png]

[Image: pkmnplatinumunionroomic.png][Image: pkmnplatinumtradeicon.png][Image: pkmnplatinumbattlesyste.png][Image: pkmnplatinumbakingpofink.png]

[Image: pkmnplatinumboxsystemic.png][Image: pkmnplatinumwondercardi.png][Image: pkmnplatinum-areaimages_icon.PNG][Image: pkmnplatinumvsscreenico.png]

Custom / Edited:

[Image: pkmnplatinummimejnrtopi.png]

if you want that i rip something send me a PM or reply.
if possible, the dirstortion world, that would be cool
I'm a bit confused of that Mime Jr. sheet. How is it custom?
@ A.J.Nitro: Because I compared my ripped sprites and saw that the sprites never can be the original sprites.
@ Setsuragi: I'd tried to rip something:

[Image: pkmnplatinumdistortionw.png]

11/7/2009: update.

[Image: pkmnplatinumbattlesyste.png]

i know that this sheet isn't complete. please give credit.
i'm waiting for jobs Smile
Rotoms Room and Battle Frontier Tiles.
ok i've already the srpites for the rotom room.

The frontier tiles.... there are a lot. (the rooms, the menus, the battle....) say what?
Could you rip the battle castle?
Thanks in advance!!
The Spin Trade and WiFi Club Would Be Cool.And Thanks For The Rotom Room.SmileAnd Shall I Make The Distortion World Logo?
i've already an icon, but i thought that the distortion wolrd sheet wasn't complete
(07-21-2009, 06:04 AM)spaceemotion Wrote: [ -> ]i've already an icon, but i thought that the distortion wolrd sheet wasn't complete

if its ok with u, i added to it, cos u sed it was unfinished
[Image: distortionworlde.png]

i only added 3 things, the big rock, the ground and the floating rock (the ones that you walk across before you fight giratina)
thnx, i'll update this
update

[Image: pkmnplatinumeggicon.png]
[Image: pkmnplatinumtradelistic.png]
[Image: pkmnplatinuminterviewic.png]
update

[Image: pkmnplatinumpofintypesi.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4