The VG Resource

Full Version: Click here for breasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd post it, but Universal Rule 4 doesn't allow me.

[Image: flickysheet.png]

C+C PLOX
The top's of some of their heads look weird because of the lighter outline. It bugs me for some reason.
Where are teh boobs?

]:
I'm not gonna C+C til I find them in this topic.

jk. Tongue

This is a pretty unique style. I like it when people get orignal instead of spriting already made styles. There's some things I don't like though. The sel out?(I think that's what it's called)on some sprites looks awful and makes it looks messy. Like the guy in the orange hoodie, the way you outline the top of his hoodie is odd..
Most of the characters faces look meh, especially the black guy.

NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST BLACKS, GUYS.

The best one is the girl in the striped shirt. She's the best with the style. It seems like you worked more on her than anyone else.
Agreed on the selout- either stick to a complete black outline or a transitioning one. Cool stuff, otherwise!~
Thanks for the comments, guys Smile *I think the title helped a bit on that I suppose Tongue*

Yeah, I guess I should work on the outlines... I have a deadline for those sprites, so I hurried a bit.

@Shadowth117: it may be the selout. I'll try fixing it.
@Star: yeah, it's the selout again. About the people's faces, I'm using a ref sheet my friend gave (and it's a pretty horrible one) so I had to use my brains to make their faces. If you said what's so 'meh' about the black guy, I'll gladly fix him Smile

also, to tell you the truth, I had less time to work on the girl than the other guys. Maybe I find easier to make females than males...
@Dex: Thanks Big Grin I'll try using black outlines.

about the sprites itself... my friend asked for me to do them so he could use on his schoolwork (a RPG game about something, I don't really know). He gave me some (poorly done) monochromatic drawings for me to work on and nothing else. The sprite's deadline is next Monday and I doubt I'll finish it (it's something like 21 characters), so I don't think I'll be fixing everything. To tell the truth, I could do a bunch of pillowshaded sprites and it still would be okay, so... Tongue
Awesome sprites Gorsal, the style kinda looks like an improved Earthbound
the only problem I can see is that the nose on the guy with the grey hoodie kinda looks weird to me and the guy with the red hat should have the hat flattened around his ears.
Oh crap, you should've explained that early lol.
And I hope you get this project done, if you need any help you could ask me. Big Grin I don't mind helping out at all.

And oh, sorry haha. I forgot to explain what exactly was wrong. I'm not sure what's on his mouth but it looks odd and his face seems to be facing upwards compared to everybody else.
Really? Thanks! I'd love your help with those sprites!

I'll send you the refs my friend gave to me. There are some that I can't figure out, so I'll try contacting my friend to make things clearer Smile

*I'm sorry for not explaining that earlier; my sister wanted to play on the computer, so I couldn't write the descriptions...*
OLD JANITOR MAN IS DONE
[Image: gorsalproject.png]
Well one pose is. I'll start working on side poses and what not.
HOLY CRUD MAN, you're awesome!

we should speed up, though...I've already finished the girl and the red-shirted guy. I'm going to do the fat cook and the dog now; I think we should make the ones I didn't know: my friend hasn't been online yesterday.

EDIT: I decided to leave the selout as it is, because fixing it will slow down our progress. Also, my friend thought my sprites were great, so I don't think we REALLY need to fix it.

I'll fix those sprites when his schoolwork is done, though.
[Image: flickysheet.png]

decided to make a random girl.

Dog's next
Ack, I forgot to post the old man this morning. *facepalm*
But yeah, he's been done
Currently working on random girl and guy and since you're making a dog, the third character will be a suprise :B
okay, okay...

see, we got exactly 3 hours before it's Monday, so we got to hurry (It's 21:00 right now here). I got really busy with real life, so I'll try to get them done today.

also, the janitor's looking incredible Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

EDIT: I talked to my friend, and he told me I could choose to do the random guy or not. He also said that you'll be credited in the game. He gave us one more day to work on (deadline will be Tuesday).

I'll see if I can find someone to do the enemy sprites.
You guys are uploading/downloading as tiff/bmp so the color don't change yes?
no, we're using PNG. I've noticed the slight color change. But since my friend said we can use unlimited colors, I don't think there's a problem.

Fat woman done, started dog.
Pages: 1 2 3