The VG Resource

Full Version: New Smash Bros In The Works?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/100/1000761p1.html
http://twitter.com/TopHatProfessor
http://twitter.com/ApprenticeLuke

With Professor Layton, Megaman, Geno, and Little Mac?
Be aware the Twitter page is official Nintendo.
Huh. That's... I dunno what to call it.

Super Smash Bros. Hullabaloo?
wh
what
WHAT
well the megaman part is cool and geno is meh but still

what
probably a joke
So what exactly makes that Twitter account official?
And the fact that he pointed out Geno and Megaman made it seem kind of fake since it's pretty well known how badly they were wanted in Brawl, which seemed to me like he was poking fun at it. So sure it's fake.
(07-02-2009, 01:45 PM)moz Wrote: [ -> ]So what exactly makes that Twitter account official?
And the fact that he pointed out Geno and Megaman made it seem kind of fake since it's pretty well known how badly they were wanted in Brawl, which seemed to me like he was poking fun at it. So sure it's fake.

Nintendo created it/them?
This looks like a Pre-Brawl, because what the blog apparently stated that he (the blogger roleplaying Layton) didin't want to participate, and thought it looked to barbaric for him.

This is Post-Brawl. but could be still otherwise over great popular demand -- The creator said that Brawl was going to be the final smash.

Otherwise, good find.

But if this can ever happen: Smash Bros VS? Traditionally, the series went often with fight words. "Brawl" and "Melee" were two of the fight words used. Otherwise, Layton and Assistant were practically RP'ers.

Ah well, at least we get Fantasy Smash that's in the works.
God I'm trying to believe it's true, but the fact that it's fake is really making it hard for me. :/
I'm calling BS because it's so easy to forge accounts on Twitter. I've seen people grab accounts based on Pokemon names and I've heard some celeb Twitter accounts have been hacked into.
Isn't it kinda soon for another smash bros? definatly bs.
but gaiz itz real i has proof
[Image: fakec.jpg]

Seriously though this has to be fake. Nintendo usually waits until they have SOMETHING to show before they announce a new game.
Probably just a joke.
Geno?

Aren't Nintendo and Square still at odds with each other? If so, this is total bullshit.

If not, this is total bullshit.
Quote:Before you get too excited, though, calm yourself and re-lower your expectations. It seems that it's nothing more than a gag, and not a real confirmation of his addition to the fighting series' roster or a new Smash Bros. game in development.

a gag like the weekly "hai guys i wants my sprites for my smash game"
(07-02-2009, 03:46 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fakec.jpg]

Best character choices for a Smash Bros. game ever.

Anyway, this is no big deal, it's almost definitely just the person in charge of the Twitter account poking fun, (in fact that article says as much) and even if it wasn't, you wouldn't really have a way of knowing. Don't read too far into it.
Obvious fake. Though the "Final Smash" could have been a riddle to introduce the new Final Smash moves.

Anyway who else would they have to add besides Isaac, Lololo and Gooey. Maybe a riddle for some DLC. I would like to download some characters. The current roster gets boring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8