The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey, you! Yes, you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Have you ever wanted to assist tSR?
Ever wanted to see a new feature of tSR before it's global?

Well today is your lucky day!

I am selecting the best candidates of the tSR community to help assist me and the rest of the team with a really boring job! Yes!
Why would you like to do this?
Because! It is rewarding, you can find out what's coming next, and you love to help tSR out!

So! I will be selecting only those of you who I feel I can trust this work with, and will teach you of what needs to be done. It's a lot of work, but it'll be worth it in the end! Smile
(07-02-2009, 10:36 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Ever wanted to see a new feature of tSR before it's global?

I thought tSR was kind of already global lol.

Edit: I'd help, but I haven't really earned my place as an elite spriter/ripper or anything like that yet here.
I want to help.
I guess I could help. I've usually got plenty spare time.
I'm not sure about anyone trusting me, but if you need help, I'm here. Wink
if it has something to do with the website, I'll help if its needed.
It have anything to do about our last conversation? If it does, you already have my answer ;p
If it's something different, I'll help anyway, just say the word
It's summer. I've got free time. I'll help.
Yeah, I guess I can pitch in.
I'd love to help. Sign me up!
I'll definitely help. Also, I'm sorry I've been slacking on the other help that I said I'd do, but I'll get back on it.
It depends on what it is. I'm still working on that other thing, but I can help with other stuff as well if you need me to.
Count me in if you need more people.
If it's a new site feature, that means there's programming. If there's programming, it's probably PHP. I'm good with PHP (for the most part). Sign me up.
You can count on me starting next Thursday. Winter break. I have a waterfall of spare time.

I'm intrigued by what you want us to do, though. :x
Pages: 1 2 3