The VG Resource

Full Version: "And Brotha, I hurt People"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
here's a small WIP gif :V

I'm stuck here without knowing what i could add to that huge emty area below ness. Any ideas?(ignore the current backpack.
[Image: 2irpt85.png]
The Dark green is meant to be Transparent.
Really cool, can't wait for the finish, it's WIP so no crits.
Yeah, no real crits to be made yet. But I love you fffffff.

The scout's head doesn't look very scouty, unless that's how you meant it to be.
I love it. You should add Bonk Energy Drink Cans or the Intel or something.
the intel seems a great idea indeed. as for the borders of the ground, I'm going to do the same thing Jar jar did for his mini RPG mockup.
[Image: 29n80wj.png]
The brim of the cap might be a bit too long.
fixed the cap, added more details, stole jarjar's flowers
[Image: 2ui96p1.png]
just noticed the Suitcase could use more contrast and a shadow.
[Image: jjr8te.gif]

well this could be the final version, but can i request some feedback? you know, i'm not posting this shit just to "display" it.
The tree looks rather flat, maybe add another shade? Othewise, looks finished to me.
That hand and arm with the bat looks fucking odd - any way you could make it look more natural?
i think its related to the way the arm is drawn... it has no forearm(despite the perspective i tried to give it.
[Image: 2cghr3r.gif]
shortened the arm, gave it an elbow, and i made the tree flat on purpose, since i want to focus everything on the two characters.
This is going to sound really fucking picky but.... Add one more pixel of black to the bottom of the elbow to make the cure less square...

edit: and take a couple off the top of the elbow bit, to make the curve less 1/1 and more 1/2... I can't explain what I mean.
but i get what you mean. and please, the more picky you are, the better stuff gets fixed. every single detail counts.
[Image: 1zpmwra.png]
made the elbow more round
but, but the tree still looks halfassed, jk
the paper looks kinda out of place but that may just be me

nice job so far, things look pretty finished.
Pages: 1 2