The VG Resource

Full Version: [Music] Disappear Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a little music project I work on now and again.
It's basically just anything I actually get around to recording, but in time I hope to get a few others to collaborate and work on some other stuff too.
Its hard to say exactly what the sound is, but there's some ambient for sure, and a little psychedelic, and some acoustic guitar.
No singing right now, but I might start doing that some time soon.
Really just an outlet for me I suppose.
Check out some of the stuff, but be warned it is rather lo-fi and it's not really for everyone, it's not that it's aggressive and noisy or anything, just not for everyone.

[Image: dh1.jpg]

[DH] Last.fm
[DH] Myspace
Wow this is great stuff. I love hearing music people make. Usually, people who have the gift give up on it which I hate seeing.
You sir, got great talent. Hope you don't mind if I send you a friend request. Tongue

You need to start singing in your songs though, the meledy is great but, this is the type of music that would have singing.
Yeah, typically I like to go for instrumental, but I have been really working towards adding some singing to some new songs, at this point I don't think I have a good enough microphone or Singing talent to accomplish this task, but maybe in a while I will.
I'm glad to hear you like it though star, thanks.
Also, Your request was approved.