The VG Resource

Full Version: Celebi from Pokemon Crystal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is celebi when you fight it with a GS ball in the Ilex forest.

[Image: celebit.png]
[Image: 87550713.png]
We actually needed this rip, but if you wouldn't mind, could you also get the 3 legendary dogs and put them all on one sheet? You see all 3 when you first enter the Burnt Tower.
Their overworld sprites are different in crystal?
(07-02-2009, 09:14 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Their overworld sprites are different in crystal?

Probably not, but only the monochrome versions of the sprites are on the site right now anyway. That and Celebi's overworld sprites weren't in Gold and Silver.
(07-02-2009, 09:14 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Their overworld sprites are different in crystal?
Actually they are. Look here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFukEZuTc...re=related
Here's the dawgz:
[Image: legendg.png]
[Image: 43192397.png]
Its good, but since those are both really small sheets I think you should combine them.
Why not put all the overworld Pokemon in there?
(07-03-2009, 06:55 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Why not put all the overworld Pokemon in there?

You already have the rest right?
(07-03-2009, 08:14 PM)kchrules Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2009, 06:55 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Why not put all the overworld Pokemon in there?

Actually no. There's a full rip for Gold and Silver, but its monochrome.
(07-03-2009, 08:30 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2009, 08:14 PM)kchrules Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually no. There's a full rip for Gold and Silver, but its monochrome.

It's monochrome in Crystal too.

Except for those legendaries
Really? I always thought that the overworld stuff was normally in color in the GSC games. If you say so I guess.