The VG Resource

Full Version: Baby Mario Bros with clothes on (instead of just diapers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Something I made recently out of boredom.

[Image: babybros.png]

Probably useful in fangames and stuff
cool, I like 'em. Any specific style?
Well they're edited from YIDS sprites so I guess it's YIDS style
(07-01-2009, 02:16 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]Well they're edited from YIDS sprites so I guess it's YIDS style
So you basically edited something that's from a specific style into your own?
Actually I just tried to make them in their modern outifts in YIDS style. Doesn't fit it?
eh its nothing really

you just recoloured basically
(07-01-2009, 06:38 PM)des Wrote: [ -> ]eh its nothing really

you just recoloured basically
I wasn't planning on submitting it
This takes no effort why post it 0.o
(07-01-2009, 07:21 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: [ -> ]This takes no effort why post it 0.o

The same could be said for your post.

It's a good edit, to add to it, why not make some poses from PiT?

EDIT: Just putting it out there, KoBP you couldn't do better if you tried.
Its just a fucking recolor how is that a good edit??I dont do edits i do customs so how couldn't i do better?? -______-"" Stop posting like your in spamhaul there is no bad post and good post as long as you give criticism or advice its all good my advice is don't bother posting simple edits cause they'll just be booed not saying to not do edits there good practice just don't post it.
It's useful edit. I mean, it's noting outstanding, but somebody could use it.

I'd add a few more poses before submitting it if I were you. Hammers and such.
Added some Hammer poses. Is there any other PiT poses I should add (I never played the game so I might not get them all right)
(07-02-2009, 09:40 AM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: [ -> ]Its just a fucking recolor how is that a good edit??I dont do edits i do customs so how couldn't i do better?? -______-"" Stop posting like your in spamhaul there is no bad post and good post as long as you give criticism or advice its all good my advice is don't bother posting simple edits cause they'll just be booed not saying to not do edits there good practice just don't post it.

I think anything you post can be considered a spamhaul post

it's not really a recolor, more of the same it's an edit, a heavy one at that seeing most of the babies in YIDS only have sitting poses

don't forget, edits aren't a bad thing to post as long as they are not overly simple
[Image: babymario.gif]
[Image: babybros.png]
would help to post the original sheet, so people could compare how much of an edit this is.
Honestly people, sometimes when a sheet isn't on the archives and all it takes to do it is a small recolour, it's not because of that it shouldn't be submitted. So what, it's a effortless recolour? It looks good, and there aren't clothed baby mario sheets on archive.
Pages: 1 2