The VG Resource

Full Version: Boo's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Total Rips: 741

Hey guys, just thought I would start up a topic again because I probably should start ripping again. Anyways, I thought I would actually finish the Shining Force stuff I was ripping so I'll be starting off with that, and enjoy. Oh and Ton, just take out the Lord Various one and add this one, I'll also update the Pao NPC's icon.

[Image: guardiananpcsicon.png]
Adding Alterone NPC's.

[Image: alteronenpcsicon.png]
You can take Mishaela off of the Alterone NPCs. She's on the boss sheet later. Also, Heart3333
Thanks Ton. Fixed and added Manarina NPC's. Once I finish the Npc's i'll be finishing the characters, but probably won't do the towns. I'm still thinking about it.

[Image: manarinanpcsicon.png]
Cool. Big Grin
Ok, next up is the Rindo NPC's and Shade Abbey NPC's. I fucking love Boken. Oh and Ton, I said you could Take out the Lord Various Sheet. It's not needed anymore.

[Image: rindonpcsicon.png] [Image: shadeabbeynpcsicon.png]
Doing that now. And I agree. Loooove Boken.
EDIT: Oh, something that might be good to include on the sheets would be the horsedrawn carriage that brings you to the first battle. Also the blue flames that appear in HQ when someone dies.
I should probably add those to the Guardiana sheet right? I'll get on that in a little bit. Anyways, Bustoke NPC's and updated the Pao NPC's.

[Image: bustokenpcsicon.png] [Image: paonpcsicon.png]

Updated the Guardiana sheet. Apparently there is no fire when they die. I tried dying with somebody like three or four times, and it didn't work. Maybe the older version.
Adding Waral NPC's. Hanzou is always fun to get in this chapter.

[Image: waralnpcsicon.png]
No flame? What represents people who are dead in HQ then? And yeah, it was an older version I remember that happening in, but I figured they would have carried it over. Maybe not. Great job. Big Grin
Haha... there just still alive at Head Quarters. But yeah Rudo NPC's. Updated Manarina NPC's, it needed the chicken because you get transformed into it by the magician.

[Image: rudonpcs.png]
Wow over 700 sheets... I hope they are all of the same high quality of the rips on this topic. Nice work.
Most of those being Maple Story rips Tongue
Haha, only like 300 of them are. :]

Oh and Ton I found out that there are over world sprites of Max without his promotion, killing Dark Dragon at the end. It doesn't just change. So I'll probably add those to the sheet soon.
Wow, really? there weren't any in the original, so I figured they weren't in the remake either. I wonder if he has a unique in-battle animation of killing DD like his promoted form does?
Pages: 1 2