The VG Resource

Full Version: Square Mario enemies *LOL*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: blockyreduxfiinal.png]
Remakes of the "square mario enemies" sheet from mfgg, for the mfgg comp. The idea was to take pixels from the worst of the worst list, and remake them(all jokes aside about me sucking and why I should be on the list, thank you 1up). So yeah C&C, I'll try and fix up some stuff if I have the time, I may add some stuff, and again I may not do either becausae I'm busy right now. So yah, that's about it.
EDIT: I know that pidgit is missing his carpet, I'm still trying to figure out how to make one.
I'm sufficiently weirded out.
The line art is jagged and not good. The anatomy, especially the heads, is fucked up. They are also not posing correctly. The shading on the bird doesn't even make sense.
hey hey its not that bad

the sprites these are based off a fucked up to begin with, so the head things fine
only thing i can suggest is to rid of the inner leg outlines on luigi and the outline on the brim of marios cap
need to work on the shading, less colours, the highlight on marios cap barely even shows

but yeah work on the lineart, smoother more curves, the back of the hats looks bad
(06-30-2009, 07:46 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sufficiently weirded out.

Yes i got to agree with this guy this is just plain creepy Blank