The VG Resource

Full Version: Game Makers,Game Engines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What game Engines , game makers did you use Wink
I program only in ones and zeros. Cool
you should try rpg maker vx, its really good
you'll know it when you see, but its really the best system
I've looked at all kinds of things, namely:

RPG Maker (about 5 versions of it. Been quite some time since I had it now), modding Fallout 3 / Oblivion, WarCraft 3 maps, StarCraft maps (this is where it all began...), Game Maker (school made me use it) and others that I forget.

Since I lack the knowledge, I can't make my own. Otherwise I most definately would.
i use game maker and torque. i like game maker but its to restricting. torque is just a mess (2d).
jokes aside I'm working on my current project, frostfire in gamemaker since it's reflectively easy to work with. I can program a lot faster with using this in comparison to allegro with c++. I've recently wanted to take a look at sdl programming, but just as a side hobby to frostfire. I've also worked on ds homebrewing with PAlib and it is pretty fun to work with, if you get the hang of it of coarse... lol
Speaking of you homebrewing with PAlib
did you ever finish Pac DS?
I program games in XNA with C#
I use TORQUE GAME BUILDER demo ,and i try to look for full without buying him
Is torque any good? I'm thinking about torrenting the 2D engine.
(07-01-2009, 01:45 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of you homebrewing with PAlib
did you ever finish Pac DS?

meh I lost interest once I started working on frostfire again.
Anything good for rpgs?

that isn't rpgmaker?
I just reinstalled MMF2 to see if I can get used to its crazy system. I tried it once before but reformatted my computer just as I was getting the hang of it and lost all my progress.

Torque looks professional though, I might get it.
I suck for anything that involves coding.
Quote:Anything good for rpgs?

that isn't rpgmaker?

game maker can do RPGs
Pages: 1 2