The VG Resource

Full Version: [innovation] The 'V' Notebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
an invention to make school life easier:

Notebook that does this:

-takes notes and only responds to the touch of the stylus, if you mess up you can take the select tool and easily delete it. It also allows you to transition it into a legible font (can do cursive too). It also allows you to save them into different books(files) and you can never run out of paper.

-tracks all of the pages in every textbook made and allows you to add and delete a textbook from the textbook selection menu (with a search engine to get to the textbook easily)

-it's slim, lightweight design allows to be able to carry more than one (NOTE the hard drive can't store as much as a laptop)

-you can instantly print from a desktop computer through the USB on the notebook to a cable connected in the desktop hard drive

C+C
So basically a laptop?
basically a tablet PC
and a netbook
and an ebook reader
all in one
It would be expensve as hell
(06-30-2009, 03:19 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]basically a tablet PC
and a netbook
and an ebook reader
all in one

well, you open it up like a notebook not a LP. It isn't a Tablet PC because you don't type in the search engine you select the letters (like the IPhone)

Netbook is like a tablet but not stylus screen and not as small

Kind of an Ebook reader, except it involves loads of wireless data that transmits from a website (you can kind of find the website on Google or something)

but thanks for the clarification Vipershark. you made explaining the book a lot easier.

Here's might what it'll look like:

[Image: Netbook.jpg]
(Is's a net book, but a basic outline of what I had in mind)
(06-30-2009, 03:26 PM)The Crow Wrote: [ -> ]It would be expensve as hell

P.S. Hell is FREE!
Well let's see, due to budge cuts, our school can't even afford paper. How do you believe schools can afford such things. A goverment bailout?
(06-30-2009, 03:38 PM)The Crow Wrote: [ -> ]due to budge cuts, our school can't even afford paper.

Surprise

How can my school afford $10,000 smartboards and your's cant afford a stack of paper?

i feel sad for you.

EDIT: buy hell and sell it to God.

He'll give you a mil for hell
(06-30-2009, 05:22 PM)Cjslick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2009, 03:38 PM)The Crow Wrote: [ -> ]due to budge cuts, our school can't even afford paper.
How can my school afford $10,000 smartboards and your's cant afford a stack of paper?

You go to a private school don't you?
(06-30-2009, 05:22 PM)Cjslick Wrote: [ -> ]

Surprise

i feel sad for you.

EDIT: buy hell and sell it to God.

Most schools get them for free from the Goverment.

(And God made Hell for Lucifer and those who die unsaved)
you couldn't buy hell and keep it, God will do anything to get hell back.

anayways, any ideas for the notebook?
This is hella dumb.
what just happened