The VG Resource

Full Version: Ive Changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not gonna be a total dick anymore and ruin everyones lives im sorry for what ive done and im gonna change. im not gonna steal sprites anymore. and im gonna make them my own. oh and i wish to be like ton2k and badassbill and grooveman.exe oneday Smile OH and the picture down there is my first ever recouler and i just did it right now. now im working on a rich 8-bit mario sheet.
Okay. Recolors are horribly frowned upon.
Geo the Fox Wrote:Okay. Recolors are horribly frowned upon.
I know i should just give up i suck ill never be as good as ton2k or any of them :-(

Even more so if they're bad recolours.
I am feeling friendly today so:
don't completely give up, try something different from what u have been u have been doing lately... for instance try helping out with someone elses projects to start with (like the smash project), but start small, something with very few animations.

once again don't give up, until u know that it is time to be done

also it isn't a good idea to post recolors :/
SpriterMatt. Wrote:Im not gonna be a total dick anymore and ruin everyones lives

lol.
Ok Mr. Not-stealing-anymore, where'd you get the base sprites?
If you not steal sprites where did you get the bases?

Your still stealing
Diogalesu Wrote:If you not steal sprites where did you get the bases?

Your still stealing

... No, that's not considered sprite theft. They're official sprites, and are open use to everyone, so it's not theft. Sprite theft pertains to custom sprites that are not public domain.
Thank you.. ^^
AND first of all i ripped em. then edited
Plasma Trooper Wrote:

Even more so if they're bad recolours.
Well... i know its a attempt at least.
No offense, but I was expecting bad sprites, but these are just... well... BAD. And that's just being nice. I only know of one spriter that tops this. Conic-Team

But don't give up. Like they say, Practice makes perfecto.