The VG Resource

Full Version: Metroid and his pet dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: samus-4.png]
(06-28-2009, 02:03 AM)Zac Wrote: [ -> ]Metroid is a pretty cool guy. Does this appear to be a good size for dragonite?
[Image: samus-1.png]

looks great, you should continue!
That's Samus Aran, not Metroid (Metroids are those flying green brainsucker things).

Aanyways, looks nice so far. :]
The Hand on Samus' cannon looks misshaped, though.
I think he was making fun of all the annoying people who think samus' name is metroid and are still unaware that
(06-28-2009, 07:50 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]That's Samus Aran, not Metroid (Metroids are those flying green brainsucker things).

Aanyways, looks nice so far. :]
The Hand on Samus' cannon looks misshaped, though.

Samus looks awesome, and I'm really curious to see how "Dragonite"'ll look.
wait, can you tell me
is metroid a guy in a suit
or is he a robot???

Seriously though, this looks really awesome Big Grin
Samus looks awfully chunk-y in that suit, and you've got some banding around the two shoulder spheres. And as previous said, the cannon looks a bit misshapen.

The lineart for Ridley so far makes him look kinda, senile? I dont know, I can't really judge it until more progress is done on it. It looks really nice so far though.
Samus is a girl.

oh wait guys. CLEARLY he's joking.

also. cool!
(06-28-2009, 06:55 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]Samus is a girl.

oh wait guys. CLEARLY he's joking.

also. cool!

if the 'joke' is about samus being a girl, then google image search
ZERO SUIT SAMUS
you should find a lot of girl pictures there Big Grin
you are an idiot
I don't think you understand what's happening at all, newtonb.
Stay on topic please.

Anyway, this looks neat. I love Ridley's proportions, even though they're off. Gives it a fun look.

Hope you finish this
well, if the Ridley in that pic is not supposed to have any shading then it's great, if not, then it's horrible, and for those people that say my only work on this site so far has multiple lightsources, it's the right style.and now moving on to the outlining, it is incomplete, finish it.

On a lighter note; Nig ger Joe, get rid of your signature it's disgusting and makes me want to puke. this is supposed to be a fun place, not a place that will have to cause someone with a weak stomach to lose their lunch on the computer screen. SickGonna PukeSick
(07-02-2009, 11:15 AM)bnewton Wrote: [ -> ]well, if the Ridley in that pic is not supposed to have any shading then it's bla bla
It's a WIP, not finished yet, and noone cares about your multiple lightsources in this thread.

(07-02-2009, 11:15 AM)bnewton Wrote: [ -> ]On a lighter note; Nig ger Joe blabla
Don't backseat mod. *backseatmod*
You really have no idea how to crit art work do you.
Pages: 1 2 3