The VG Resource

Full Version: Angeldemonica's gallery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fvcs40.png]here's my new start, i've been spriting for about a year now...but i kept changing styles and became worse, so now i've combined what i learned, custom and JUS and now i make custom JUS. as you can see it say's v.2.0 which means tis isnt the first Nioshi but....i dont really feel like showing that old one. also, i know i could fix a few things, but i'd like to hear what the great spriters of spriters resource could do to help me become the better spritier i hope to be one day.
ps. i plan on sheeting this for a few games Tongue
EDIT: well, i guess i could show other work too.
here's a pokemon trainer i made for a fangame called amethyst and opal, didnt get accepted because of the hair for some reason..
here's a JUS cloud.[Image: 2mnp24h.jpg], not my favorite i've made, i coulda done better. ignore DEUX, made him for fun, i know him from mg, so i thought i'd make it for fun.
here's nioshi v.1.0, [Image: 2mzldmv.jpg]
[Image: 148puzm.png], this is some stuff before my return to jus, i think im gonna recolor it into jus style and then who knows..
all of this is custom, i dont edit unless i cant make the effects, im still workin on how to make good custom effects. ^.^
anyways thats all for now Genki ^_^
bump Very Sad
double-posting isn't advisable, but you need to try and make the sprites look smoother and more natural-looking than they are, unless the sprite is supposed to look that way, which by the way isn't a very good idea.
im sorry, but i dont get what you mean, do you mean color wise, outline wise or something totally different? im not savvy with spriter terminology.