The VG Resource

Full Version: Hollow Ichigo JUS styled sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about doing it but never got around to it!

Still a WIP so I need crits. if not good enough I want make the sheet (Recolor)
It's only a recolor for Hollow Ichigo maybe some of his moves from Dark Souls and what not to go in.

Full credit for Ichigo sprites goes to Neimad not me!

[Image: sprite1.png]
correct me if im wrong, im new to this forums, but that just looks like a recolor.
(06-27-2009, 02:37 PM)Angeldemonica Wrote: [ -> ]correct me if im wrong, im new to this forums, but that just looks like a recolor.

Thats what I said in the 1st post It's a recolor but some attacks will be changed though!
So its just a recolour.

Hell, it isn't even accurate to how Hollow Ichigo looks, so you screwed up a recolour.
(06-27-2009, 02:37 PM)Angeldemonica Wrote: [ -> ]correct me if im wrong, im new to this forums, but that just looks like a recolor.

It is a recolor. You can't get crits on a recolor because you'll get the same response,

It sucks.
Here is an idea. Make Full Hollow Form. It would take some actual work, unlike this recolour that you messed up.
(06-27-2009, 02:43 PM)Robo-Trainer Drei Wrote: [ -> ]Here is an idea. Make Full Hollow Form. It would take some actual work, unlike this recolour that you messed up.

Do you mean full Vizard Ichigo
[Image: 2416930685_f8c596e872.jpg]

or Vasto Lorde Ichigo
[Image: Hollow_Ichigo_Tiem_by_cheeseboy1-1.jpg]
Never heard of that second one, and only saw that first one as Full Hollow Form on the Bleach Wiki while look for a reference of Hollow Ichigo, as I thought it looked a little odd being mostly white.
(06-27-2009, 02:57 PM)Robo-Trainer Drei Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of that second one, and only saw that first one as Full Hollow Form on the Bleach Wiki while look for a reference of Hollow Ichigo, as I thought it looked a little odd being mostly white.

Okay I can make him into his Vizard Form
Q:Can it still be in JUS style Im really getting used to this style! (Since everyone else is trying it out)