The VG Resource

Full Version: Things missing from EXE WS section.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If this is in the wrong section, move it. Otherwise, continue.

As I said in my intro post, I noticed that TSR's EXE Wonderswan sheets are missing some sprites, and some bosses are missing altogether. So I'm ripping what isn't there (as far as I can tell, at least) and posting it here.

First up, Bombman's flinching pose (I actually had to edit one foot a bit, as the attack I used was covering it up. I'll go back and get the real foot later.):

[Image: bombgo5.png]

Next is Elecman, with his flinch and a few sword sprites that seem to have been missed (or incorrectly ripped, or something):

[Image: elecnn7.png]

And the third, and last, sheet for this post is Pharaohman's blocks, when they hit Megaman and crumble into dust:

[Image: pharaohblocksbn3.png]

Now, I would like to ask what it is I'm supposed to do with these sprites at this point. I would combine them with the sheets already on the site, but I would not like to take the work of others and call it my own, even if I did improve it.
Polar Koala no longer rips, so you could add to those sheets if you want. alternatively, you could rerip the entire boss...
Bombman: Flinching sprites added.

Elecman: Flinching and missing sword sprites added.

Pharaohman: Missing Pharaoh Block sprites added.

I had to rearrange the sheets a little to accomodate the new sprites. Since Polar Koala still ripped most of the sheets, I left the tags on.

...Do I have to repost the icons?
Great stuff, nice to see you again! Big Grin
Thank you. Sorry it took so long. Between schoolwork, chores, getting the new family store set up, and switching computers, I didn't exactly have a lot of time for sprite ripping, and even lost the sprites I had already ripped. Good thing I posted them here, eh?

At any rate, I'll have more for you lot some time in the near future, if I don't get bogged down again.
Quote:Polar Koala no longer rips, so you could add to those sheets if you want. alternatively, you could rerip the entire boss...
Is he

actually here at all?
(06-10-2008, 03:33 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Polar Koala no longer rips

Wrong. He is no longer on the internet.
His parents believed that online friends are the same as imaginary friends, so they took away any and all access he had to the internet. Rolleyes

Which really sucked because he was a good friend of mine.