The VG Resource

Full Version: Pistolet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Images weren't appearing for some reason)
Latest:
[Image: menacanwalk.gif]
his hand when throwing the weapon up
is kind of weird

the rest is pretty cool tho, no critics from me
I think the hand gives a nice little style to it.
Nice job
Getting kind of a Flapjack vibe from it. Unintentional, I'm sure.
Looks quite nice, though. I do agree with Rokkan on the hand, however.
Yeah, the hand is alright, but could be changed, everything else is pretty good, and it does resemble FlapJack quite a bit.
Ah damn it does doesn't it. It started off as a reimagining of Doodle boy:
[Image: KodaRun.gif]
But changed to this. Oh well, I'm keeping this design.

Also, just saying the hand looks weird doesn't really help me because that doesn't give me any clue as to how i'm supposed to fix it.
This version looks much, much better. Only thing is his arm seems pretty stiff, while the rest of him looks pretty loose
Huh are you talking about the post right above you? That sprite is very old and for a game I stopped working on.
Oh damn, misread your post
[Image: Menagunsling.gif]
Downloaded Beneton, much better GIF anim. Fixed the timing, I think this is right.
well, if he's a sheriff, he should have that star badge on his chest, shouldn't he? Also his right hand could go a pixel down when grabbing the gun, then return to the starting frame. This way, his right arm won't look stiff... I think.
Horses? Screw horses.

[Image: menaandJun1890215055-iaza.gif]

And no, he's not aiming it at her head. Oh and forgot the pouch. Changed Mena's eyes and added another color for his hair.
Reptillian kangaroos? I love you moz Heart
no crits from me, except maybe for the dog nose, but its cuter and more in style that way.
bang bang
[Image: Menashoot.gif]
Nice anim Moz, reminds me of that one bullet animation on PJ

The gun looks half-assed though :C, unless it's supposed to be like that.
Eh kangaroo looks kinda weird in some parts,
Pages: 1 2 3