The VG Resource

Full Version: BlahBlahBlah Swampert WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: gallade.gif]

I feel like making my pokemon team in GSC style, so I started with Gallade. C+C so far ? The legs are really bugging me, but I can't make them longer because I need to keep the 56x56 limit. Should I just make the legs longer and say screw it to the limit?
Aww I was planning to make my team in this style you jerk. >:<
And to keep in in style, maybe make it look like he's jumping with his legs bent or something? Color choices seem a little weird to me, too, like you could probably hunt down a better palette.
and what about making the opposite?
make the body smaller to fit in bigger legs?
I appreciate the comments Devicho and Rokkan, I'll be sure to use that when I remake Gallade, because he looks fucking awful.

[Image: latias.gif]

I mean Jesus, this turned out wonderful (imo), compared to Gallade, he sucks >:

Second member of my team, Gallade will be remade as well. C+C?
good because gallade is completely off and horrible, he doesnt even have blue on him or light green.

2nd one is alright, but it's stomach sticks out a bit too much on the lower left, push it in a lil by a pixel, the long black line under its arm(the front of the tummy) halfway at that line push the lower body 1 pixel to the right.

lastly the lil spikes on its wing, bring the second two under the first up by a pixel or 2, those things dont extend that low. hope this helps, im an asshole when it comes to critting pokemon sprites, but they work wonders, good sprite though.
I'm so jealous, at least Cshad hurr can sprite Pokemon. :c

I'm waiting for newGallade because Rokkan and Devicho gave good crits on it, I can't really search for more f
(06-27-2009, 01:39 AM)JarJar Wrote: [ -> ]2nd one is alright, but it's stomach sticks out a bit too much on the lower left, push it in a lil by a pixel, the long black line under its arm(the front of the tummy) halfway at that line push the lower body 1 pixel to the right.

This is the only thing I don't understand, I think I have fixed everything else though.
@Wavey: You should get one msn, we have not talked in forever.

[Image: latiasa.gif]
im saying to push in the stomach by 1 pixel, also theres a red pixel on the wing at the bottom that doesnt need to be there.
[Image: latiass.gif]

?
hope its okay i edit, this is what i meant: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3434/latiass.gif
stomach needed to be rounded more, and that dot on the wing needed to be gone.
Oh no, that's fine, it looks better. Here, I think I finally got it right;

[Image: latias.gif]
just get rid of the black dot on the wing and its done
Ah, ok.

[Image: pokemonteam.png]

New Swampert wip. Is anything wrong so far? A few things are bugging me, I think its the face, and the fact that I lack an orange shade, which makes Swampert, Swampert. I'll fish for an orange shade and see how it will turn out, but in the mean time C+C please?
Not so much light reflecting on his face?
Better?

[Image: swampert.gif]

I need to add the other hand still.
Pages: 1 2 3