The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello, allow me to introduce myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a theatrical and verbose creature in some circumstances, however it is simply an endeavour to entertain.

My common moniker is Dark Ultima, though I am also known as Levi to some. Call me what you will.

I've registered here because over the course of years, my interest in sprites from the various games that have held my heart tight since my very youngest years, has sent me to various places. One of them was The Spriter's Resource, and it has been of invaluable service.

Another main reason is that I developed a small desire to contribute atleast something to this resource if I may. While I have little skill with pixel art, I have (atleast in my own mind) some ability to remove the delicate sprites and organise them into a usable form, even with the crudest of methods.

In short, I am Levi, I can't make sprites (and I have attempts to prove this) but I feel capable in ripping them (It has infact aided me in passing the boring hours of today) and I wish the opportunity to contribute to a resource which I whole heartedly have found very helpful in the past.

(I've been ripping sprites from The Lost Vikings 2 today. Mostly Fang, various enemies, backgrounds and the few allies)
A Lost Vikings fan will never go without a high five if I see one.
Welcome aboard!
welcome =D