The VG Resource

Full Version: My Computer = Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks,

Just to let you all know, Tonberry2k is taking my role on tSR for a week or 2 while I gather funds to get myself a new computer after my one decided to bite the bullet at a baaaad time.

Donations would be nice but I don't expect any to be honest.

I'm looking at needing to raise £465 or so. Currently I have £0.

So yeah, I'll keep you updated.
So exactly what happened? Just curious.
I think anytime is a bad time for that happen.

I'd help you Dazz, I know you work hard for this website, but I have no money I can send you. Unsure
Basically it would seem that somehow the computer has hit a large wall of static electricity, so the board, ram etc. has all fucked.
The case is pretty shitty and tends to fall apart a lot, and my girlfriend's brother has told me that this room is known for having a lot of static build up from the carpet and has taken many computers' lives before.

The new computer I'm getting has a decent case with legs on, so it won't fall to the same fate - plus I'm moving in a few months.
Mwahahaha
We're all doomed!
inb4 power abuse

anyways, TSR will be kept going well right?
(06-25-2009, 09:07 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]anyways, TSR will be kept going well right?

Most likely. Its not like the server went down, but it means Dazz won't be updating any time soon.
It seems mine has died too. Hopefully it can get fixed and to be honest I'm not sure how it broke.
(06-25-2009, 01:55 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Mwahahaha

Good. Lord.
(06-26-2009, 10:09 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2009, 01:55 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Mwahahaha

Good. Lord.

As long it's not "DOINK", I'm not scared.....Much
£230 get, so now I'm about half way...
If You Don't Post This MesSAGE In 5 Other TopicS Outside Of SpAmhAul Kira Will Kill Dazz!!!!! Stop Kira While U Still Can!!!!
(06-30-2009, 03:40 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]If You Don't Post This MesSAGE In 5 Other TopicS Outside Of SpAmhAul Kira Will Kill Dazz!!!!! Stop Kira While U Still Can!!!!
And why exactly are you posting a stupid chain message? You know that's not going to happen, even if you don't post it, just like with every other variety of chain messages. T_T

I could warn you for that right now, but I won't. If you continue, I will.
I feel bad because I laughed. Embarassed

edit: At the chain message, not Dazz's bad luck with fried electronic devices. Thought I should clear that up!
Pages: 1 2