The VG Resource

Full Version: Gameboy Stuff Revisited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THE CURRENT SHEET
[Image: nmfe5k.png]
We have 3 current main characters.
RAY, the schoolboy in the hat.
ROBO (name pending), a helpful companion of Ray.
BORIS, the man who thinks IS a magical Druid. He wields his staff of a dead bird. (Which turns into a boss)

We currently have 3 enemies.
The ZOMBIE BIRD, a zombie bird, a standard enemy.
The BIG BIRD, a larger zombie bird with two skulls.
DA BOSS, the first boss in the game. He's the big bird with a crack in his skull.

We also have the bird townspeople who are getting terrorized by these guys. There is also the village elder.
And other things which I haven't thought out about is the Robot suit and the RPG overworld sprite next to it.

Ray
Idle (Final)
[Image: 2uhpyt2.gif]
Walk (not final)
[Image: 28o02f.gif]
Robo
idle (not final)
[Image: 2i6ys74.gif]

MORE TO COME!
His hat moves wayyy too much, tone it down a bit
The robot's design is pretty lame tbh. Otherwise this is pretty nice.
why people always like to make a dancing idle
people breathe and look around while they're idle, but never rocks and stretches his whole body
(06-24-2009, 08:20 PM)-Headcrab- Wrote: [ -> ]His hat moves wayyy too much, tone it down a bit
okay
(06-24-2009, 08:21 PM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: [ -> ]The robot's design is pretty lame tbh. Otherwise this is pretty nice.
Yea, it is kinda lame and boring. I'll remake him soon.
(06-24-2009, 08:33 PM)Rival Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]why people always like to make a dancing idle
people breathe and look around while they're idle, but never rocks and stretches his whole body
Well it's kinda hard to explain but that's his idle when he is in area where there are enemies. In towns and other stuff, he's just in his first frame.
ENEMIES APPEARED

Fight Run
Item >Dance
[Image: 245gbqe.png]
Our Robot friend got a new look.

[Image: 24cd4ex.gif]
He also dances has an idle.

[Image: 5a5gty.gif]
"Boys, quit hopping around"
The hat still moves a bit too much

The idles are also just a little too bouncy.
i personally like the first robot better.