The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello, TSR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(be warned, this is sort of a long story)

Alright, so a long, long, LLOOOONNNGGG time ago, I used to go here. To be completely honest I didn't like it that much, but that is probably my fault.

You see, I didn't know the rules of the Internet... or people... I was basically the worst kind of newbie. But I decided to join this forum, considering I liked TSR so much and visited often to see what was new.

However, I approached things all wrong. I'd go into detail, but that would be a waste of time.

A lot of people didn't like me... probably mostly because I was a humorless bastard who couldn't take a joke, and my monotonous-like speech often made people think I was constantly sarcastic.

For those of you who I caused pain, I'm sorry. I truely am. Especially to one person in particular.

I am a changed person however. I have matured much in the few years I have been gone, and I wish to start fresh.

Also, I am not going to submit any ripped sprites...

Other than that, I hope to meet new people and be accepted.

Thank you!
Well welcome. As you see the forum kinda switched from a few years ago.

Be sure to read the rules Cute
(06-24-2009, 04:14 AM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Well welcome. As you see the forum kinda switched from a few years ago.

Be sure to read the rules Cute

I sure will! Thank you! Smile