The VG Resource

Full Version: Dynamix Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, I was a member here before under the alias Ray Fox. I have all of my sheets on the site under that name, but now that it's summer and I have time, I'm returning under a new name.

Pending Sheets:

[Image: kenbutton.png][Image: characterselectbutton.png]

Grand Total: 24

Old Sheets
Sega - 7 (Sonic 2 Bosses, Sky Chase Zone, Tails Sky Patrol Training Zone)
Custom - 1 (Zonic the Zone Cop)
GBA - 1 (Avatar Aang)

New Sheets
Sega - 11
GBA - 4
I find it a bit concidental that you submitted the sheet on Sonic's birthday.

Great job.
Awesome rip.
I didn't even realize it was Sonic's birthday >_<

Anyways thanks for the comments, it was kind of a pain to rip ha.
Update -
Buster from Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster's Hidden Treasure
for Sega Genesis

[Image: busterbutton.png]
I think the icon for the Wing Fortress should have the background on it, since the sprite on the icon isn't anywhere to be found on the sheet. It's misleading.

The rips are great though!
Yeah I was kind of thinking that too, but I changed the button now, this one should be better lol.
Is that the correct icon font?
Should be, I used Verdana 7 as the icon template said..
Saved and ready to go!
Alright thanks =]
New sheet -
Ashra from Monster World IV for Sega Genesis

[Image: ashrabutton.png]
Another update... Sonic from Genesis version of Sonic 3D Blast, this sheet was a real pain to rip so I hope someone enjoys it and puts it to good use lol.

[Image: sonic3dbutton.png]
Ashra's sprites are all blurry, and I think you should use a pose from the sheet for the icon. Otherwise, it's confusing. As for both sheets, why give them a pure black background? Why not a darker colored?
The Ashra sprites were blurry like that in the game. I can provide a screenshot if you want. As for the icon, I'll change it. And regarding the pure black, is that a no-no? Sorry if I sound stupid by asking, I'd just like to know...
Well if you want the black, go ahead and keep it. It's really up to you.
Pages: 1 2 3