The VG Resource

Full Version: did you palyed smb at 1960?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mario and luigi at sixteen
this is the link of new custom sprites of 8 bit mario and luigi
say what do you think
[Image: mario%20at%201960.bmp]
...what
i seriously dont get this topic

the title

the sheet

nothing i get
i mean what do you think about sheets?
why nothing?
They are not custom. They are EDITS.
what ever it will be treated as a custom or edited
First of all, they aren't custom. It is not "what ever". You took someone's work, changed it, and clalled it your own without giving credit. Maybe the sheet you edited from said credit wasn't needed, but it is not custom. Second, you said you ripped them. Ripping is when you take spites from a game (not edited or custom, but directly from the game) and organize a sheet out of them. You should have said "Made by Bloom" or "Edited by Bloom". Third, they're bad. They are blocky in many places, uneven in manyplaces, and have random and misplaced pixels sticking out. Its the same thing twice, just recolored several times with a different head.
(06-23-2009, 11:51 AM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, they aren't custom. It is not "what ever". You took someone's work, changed it, and clalled it your own without giving credit. Maybe the sheet you edited from said credit wasn't needed, but it is not custom. Second, you said you ripped them. Ripping is when you take spites from a game (not edited or custom, but directly from the game) and organize a sheet out of them. You should have said "Made by Bloom" or "Edited by Bloom". Third, they're bad. They are blocky in many places, uneven in manyplaces, and have random and misplaced pixels sticking out. Its the same thing twice, just recolored several times with a different head.

i didn't take any sheets of others
what da hell do yo look at me?
a gang boy or a little wolf?
i snapped shoot from my Nes emulator so you are wrong in thinking about me like that
Your defensiveness speaks for you.

Do you have any proof of your ripping? It should be quite easy to provide.
(06-23-2009, 11:56 AM)bloom Wrote: [ -> ]i didn't take any sheets of others
i snapped shoot from my Nes emulator so you are wrong in thinking about me like that

i'm usually pretty good at comprehending retarded sentences, but this just goes to far.

What on earth are you trying to say?
They're upset at being accused of theft. Though I'm not sure what gang boys or little wolves have to do with it.
ha ha and even you treat me as an amateur if you all have 4 years of expirence
i had
5 years
and you're all trolling to a game developper i had all skills of using image treatment why do you ask that question it does change nothing
these sheet still aren't very good <== that's your opinion i don't mind on it but i do when you troll me non stop that's what do i mean
I have more than four years of experience, actually, but that's irrelevant to what's at hand.

Is English not your first language?
(06-23-2009, 11:56 AM)bloom Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2009, 11:51 AM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, they aren't custom. It is not "what ever". You took someone's work, changed it, and clalled it your own without giving credit. Maybe the sheet you edited from said credit wasn't needed, but it is not custom. Second, you said you ripped them. Ripping is when you take spites from a game (not edited or custom, but directly from the game) and organize a sheet out of them. You should have said "Made by Bloom" or "Edited by Bloom". Third, they're bad. They are blocky in many places, uneven in manyplaces, and have random and misplaced pixels sticking out. Its the same thing twice, just recolored several times with a different head.

i didn't take any sheets of others
Oh in that case, nevermind about the first two things. I just assumed you edited them from a sheet because it would be a waste of time to rip them yourself when there are already the same sprites on tSR. So techincally you ripped them, then edited them. The sheet should still say "edited by Bloom" since you aren't using the exact ripped sprites in the sheet.
They still aren't very good.
And I have no idea what you are trying to say in the 2nd and 3rd lines of that post.

In response to your other posts, you are being treated as an amateur because you are one. Years of spriting doesn't matter. If your sprites aren't good, you are an amateur. And Sorry to say, these edits are not good. I'm not trolling you, and I don't think anyone else in here is either. I gave reasons why they were bad. Sure, it is my opinion. But comparively to other sprites, these are just plain bad.
now shut da hell up you fasturnated me too much i don't wan't talk about that anymore
Pages: 1 2 3