The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Challenge 9: Zombie Week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TSR Challenge 9: Zombie Week

Since I'm an idiot and posted the poll a day late, I'm posting the challenge today too.
So this week, you are challenged to pixel a zombie! Any zombie of any shape and kind. It doesn't have to be a human zombie either.

Rules:
Colors: 10 max
Size: 200x200 max
Transparency: Optional (Counts as a color)
Animation: Optional
Due Date: Sunday 12 am GMT, July 5th
Additional: No existing zombie characters are allowed. Though you may pixel an existing non zombie character in a zombie form. IE, zombie mario is allowed, but not Dry Bones Bowser.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
Geez! I missed both Genderbender and Enemy-games by the deadline.
THIS time im in! I know its shabby but im tired of putting too much time into it and (accidentally) go past the deadline.
[Image: zombiekatchus.png]
EDIT: Nuts! I uploaded the wrong version which exceeds the Color limit. I have updated it and it should be 10 colors (Not including the white Background) if i haven't missed any.
I knew i should have done it better, But im too tired to edit it now.
[Image: TSRComp-ZombieShyGuy.png]
Zombie Shy Guy, wooo~
Only 4 colours were used. 3 shades of white, and red.
Oh ho ho ho! This was a bit challenging...but I got it!

I give you...ZOMBOCTO

[Image: zombocto.png]
[Image: zombiec.png]
Gave it a try.
[Image: previoustsrchallange9.png]

<<
[Image: wipu.gif]
I like zombies.

I hope this still qualifies though it's overall bigger than 200x200, as the actual sprite is smaller than that, it's just with the background bits are a bit wide and are only there to show what it looks like on a light and dark background. The blues aren't actually part of the sprite, and should be transparent. I may go back and change it so it's just the sprite with an actually transparent background.

EDIT: Changed the background to transparency since it was bugging me (though it still looks better on dark backgrounds). Also fixed the rat a bit- there was a WIP colour still on it, but it's gone now, so it's exactly 10 colours.

EDITx2: FLIES. HOW DID I FORGET THE FLIES. I'm done now I swear.
[Image: Zomband-2.gif]
Good enough for me.
Haven't been active lately so.
[Image: brickz.png]
Zombie Brick.
Heres mine- [Image: 13zwrj9.png]
[Image: zombiesc.png]

That's mine.
[Image: Bubfinished.png]

Well, I'm sick of working on this so I dub thee finished. The ten color limit made shading a real biznitch. I'm fairly positive it's within all the requirements. Wink
vvvvv

[Image: al2hy8.png]

^^^^
[Image: Pixel_Zombie_final.gif]

Here's mine. A whole 30-50 minutes work (I lost track of time).

10 colours I am fairly sure.
Aw man am I too late!?

[Image: zombies.png]
Pages: 1 2