The VG Resource

Full Version: Jump Superstars SSJ3 Goku
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My first submission. Genki ^_^ Heres my modified JSS SSJ3 Son Goku:
[Image: GokuSSJ3JSS-2.png]
[Image: jssssj3goku-icon.png]
Aside from longer hair, is there anything different here?
(06-22-2009, 08:25 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Aside from longer hair, is there anything different here?

Well that is kind of what Super Saiyan 3 is... Oh! He also has no eybrows! Genki ^_^ Lol! Sigh...

EDIT: Ok I know about the whole newcomers not submitting and so on but I have had my sprites judged on other websites before this (EG: http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=435980) I thought long and hard about posting it. Genki ^_^
Added icon and fixed the title glitch.
These are very good sprites, But, When are you doing some of the jump ultimate stars moves that aren't in super stars?
theres not much to say about it except its awesome. good work!
So you took a Goku sheet and pasted two different frames of hair over it?
(07-20-2009, 04:12 AM)Fret Wrote: [ -> ]So you took a Goku sheet and pasted two different frames of hair over it?

Shy Well... To be honest it was three. Cute And I shaved his eyebrows, added a lil cowlic thingy to the hair, did a couple of recolours, did many animation tests in GameMaker 7 to make sure it looked good. But yeah, bout sums it up.

@Clyde02: Which moves did he have in JUS again? Lol! Super Saiyan 3 Rasen-Spirit Bomb! Big Grin

@SuperKeatonSoul_Zale_Viveris: Thanks! Genki ^_^
Not to forget the spin kick. You should check out the jump ultimate stars goku sheet, and see some of the moves you missed.
Im not much of a fan of dragonball...but good job
maybe add some lightning around him in his idle, like ssj2 gohan?
(07-20-2009, 07:36 PM)Clyde02 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to forget the spin kick. You should check out the jump ultimate stars goku sheet, and see some of the moves you missed.

Will do.

(07-22-2009, 10:17 AM)Daze Wrote: [ -> ]Im not much of a fan of dragonball...but good job

Thanx! Genki ^_^

(07-22-2009, 05:41 PM)glitch Wrote: [ -> ]maybe add some lightning around him in his idle, like ssj2 gohan?

[Image: GokuSSJ3JSS-2-1.png]
Like so? Or should I make it golden like I did with the Kamehameha?
no, its good when its blue. =D good job!
The sprite is cool, but isn't missing a lying down sprite? Also it would be good if it had a Dragon Fist one.
Did you not see the message telling you about necroposting?
Pages: 1 2