The VG Resource

Full Version: 1up KOF2k Styled Portrait, take 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1upkof2k2009versionb.png]
MIDNIGHT FORTY
NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP
DONT WANT TO

AW FUCK
I dont really like the shading on the shirt how it is in small horizantal lines and the outsie of the sweater is a bit jagged in my opinion, but besides those things this is amazing.
I loved the old one and this one looks even better so far. Keep it up.
Black Sax- not only are you looking at the old one, but most of the flaws you pointed out are part of KOF style.
I dont really think jagged jackets are parts of any style, but I understand the shading part, sorry. On the new one there is not much I can comment on but good job.
[Image: 1upkof2k2009version.png]

small update

i'll start the eye eventually

hair sucks, inb4 comments on that
Start the eye eventually? How? The hair's pretty much covering the eye area. I think you should remove a bit of hair to make it. I don't know about this style, but I think it uses thinner hair portions when shading.
Other than the hair, which you're already aware of, I can't see anything wrong with it at this point.
The hair seems a bit too low, in my opinion. Other then that I really like how the hair looks ):

But anyway. The head should be a little higher up, and the neck thinner and slightly longer. Also, more defined shadows under the chin would be cool imo
im waiting to see this finished :V
[Image: 1upkof2k2009version.png]

MORE SMALL UPDATE GET

ive been busy today
I HATE THE FACE
CAPS LOCK
I think his nose is too round, he looks kinda dopey
Yeah, his nose is oddly shaped, and the mouth is a teensy bit too long.
neck is wayy to huge bro

either make the head bigger or it smaller