The VG Resource

Full Version: Werehog (Nokia- Sonic Unleashed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to be the only one posting in "Mobile Phone". Hopefully this means I'm not doing something incorrectly.

[Image: werehogtsr.png]
Enjoy the crusty badness that is this!
Nice work! Perfect~
It is pure epicness! i'm glad i didnt continued ripping the werehog myself........
I... don't like the way the sprites look, but good work nonetheless.
(06-19-2009, 02:38 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]I... don't like the way the sprites look, but good work nonetheless.

Therefor "Crusty Badness" Smile
Impressive and awesome effort. Rep + for you, and I assume you used manual ripping to get all this stuff, which makes it even more awesome.
You assume correctly. I recorded myself playing then went back through the video and screen grabbed every change of frame.
Fantabulastic.
I am so sorry you had to suffer to make this sheet. Excellent job, though! Now I can focus on Eggman without needing to worry about werewolf Sonic Heart
Ah, wasn't suffering, just tedious, so don't think you need to apologize or anything. I look forward to seeing the Eggman Mechs in the game.

Let me know too if Tails, Amy, or Prof. Pickle ever turn up, since I have no idea what this game holds in later levels.
Very cool!!!
Why are you resurrecting such an old thread to say "VERY COOL!" "AWESUM"? Please, don't do this again.