The VG Resource

Full Version: Ahem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started ripping sprites from the Rockman EXE Wonderswan game, and someone suggested that I compare my sheets to TSR's. Having not previously known of their existance here, I went to have a look. When I glanced over the sheets, I noticed something missing from each of them (with the exception of Pharaohman): a flinching pose. And that pretty much sums up my primary reason at the moment for being here. If you would allow me, I will post the flinching poses (as well as any others that might be missing) and sheets for the rest of the bosses from the aforementioned game.

For those of you who don't already know me from other forums, I am relatively new to the spriting community. However, my skills have developed somewhat in the time I have been a part of it, and so I have earned myself a small bit of recognition. If there's anything more you wish to know about me, feel free to ask as long as it isn't personal.
Hello, welcome to tSR, enjoy your stay.
...Is that some Shin Getter-1 I see in your avatar?
Thank ye kindly for the welcome.

I prefer to call him Metter 1, as he was originally a Met version of Getter 1, and I kinda went a little overboard...

Is that a Getter 2 Blooper I see in your avatar? With Hayato riding it, even? Heh, heh. Mario had better watch out.