The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Challenge 8: Enemy Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TSR Challenge 8: Enemy Games!

No explanation for this weeks challenge, so I'll get straight to the point. This week, you are challenged to sprite a game in which the enemy is the protagonist (playable character) for example (AND YOU CAN'T DO THIS ONE SINCE IT'S BEEN DONE TO DEATH) Bowser would be the main playable character and his enemy would be toads and yoshis etc. his boss could be Mario.

Rules:

Size: No limit
Colors: No limit
Animation: optional
Transparency: No
Due Date: Sunday 12am GMT
Additional: The "enemy" doesn't have to be the main villian, infact, I discourage it. I would love to play a game starring a goomba or a koopa (paper mario doesn't count!) The main rule is, if the enemy already has his or her own game, you can't do a mockup of it. Smash bros doesn't count. You can do any genre of video game you want.

Only finished entries are to be posted in this topic please. You may post WIPs here.

Good luck and have fun!
I am leaving to france tommorow, so I had to make this in 1 hour.
I have never done this style before, but I personally liked how it turned out.

[Image: Contest8.png]

Kudos to anyone who figures who it is.
Ok so yeah, not the best, but these are basically some of my first sprites I have made in along time. I should sprite more and get better...

[Image: entryg.png]
A game starring Dark Link. Woot.

[Image: darklinksquest.png]

Tried to get as close as I could to the original GBC style.
My entry:
"Wiggler Snake-Type Game"

[Image: wigglerspritegame.png]

Enjoy.
Ok, here's my entry:
[Image: 2yvjl1v.png]

Bowser Jr. reuniting Bowser's army, which is desparate, because its master isn't there, rescuing the Koopalings first, and then his Daddy. It's kinda like the Owerworld gameplay of Paper Mario, combined with the realtime fighting and comrade system of Kingdom Hearts.
I got damn lazy with the grass.
All non entry posts will be deleted to make the poll and awards easier for me to put up.
[Image: 2mockup.png]
Hopefully I'm not late...