The VG Resource

Full Version: Defend Your Town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha! Cool! I didn't know we had a fangaming board here! Well, allow me to post my latest but not greatest creation!

DEFEND YOUR TOWN

A parody of Defend Your Castle. You play as Link trying to keep enemies away from Castle Town.

Note 1: I have implemented kill and wave counters, but there is just one big endless wave at the moment.

Note 2: Enemies will occasionally drop pickups. There are automatically grabbed. The Rupees do nothing as of yet, but they will allow you to purchase upgrades in later versions.

Note 3: Some of my friends over at MFGG have notified me of a glitch with a powerup that sometimes may not wear off and render you immobile. I believe I have fixed this, but some claim to still experience this. I'll be posting my latest exe (I just output it five minutes ago) and this has yet to happen to me.

Note 4: Shift is used as the standard attack button. This enables stickykeys after five presses, so make sure to turn stickykeys to OFF before playing.

Note 5: When your strength is increased, the bouncing collision is NOT accurate, don't expect it to be.

Controls:
Left and Right: Move
Shift: Attack.

SCREENSHOTS

[Image: screenshot109r.png]
Comment: Basic gameplay.

[Image: screenshot110a.png]
Comment: Ooh! What does THIS Kinstone do?

[Image: screenshot111.png]
[Image: screenshot112.png]
[Image: screenshot113.png]
Comment: Well, look who showed up to the party! What will they do? Play and find out.

Enjoy.

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xeni16
SCREENSHOTS
It's a pretty fun mini game. I love when you get the power ups and the gods come.
(06-15-2009, 11:05 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]SCREENSHOTS

Okay, okay...gimmie a few minutes...
Okie dokie, screenshots are up!
...bump. Just cuz I'd like to see what people think oof it.