The VG Resource

Full Version: Melee Luigi Edits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was going through my "My Pictures" folder (which is where I keep all my sprite sheets), and I found an image of Luigi in Melee, and in the image, below the origional shot, was that shot shrunk, and to the right of it, Luigi cropped out of the shot. So, I got bored, and decided to see how well I could edit 3D models. Honestly, I think I did pretty good. Guess who the guy on the bottom is. All's I used for the was MSPaint and Game Maker 7 image editor btw.
[attachment=246]
Oh my god. Its Mr.L
*topic bump Tongue*
Uh, yeah, it's Mr. L. I wanted a comment on how well I did though,
Yuh, i know this is kinda off topic, but can someone please tell me how to make a flash game/gif animation/animation (any kind)/ flash movie/ in other words anyway to make a sprite move. cause right now im making comics Sad
OMG It's Mr.L

Good lob. Now try another character
Glad to see you can recolor something that isn't a sprite in the first place.
Zeph, I don't know whether to take that as an insult or a praise, you can't really tell when someone uses sarcasm on the net. And Hypersonic, I did Boshi, not much of an edit though. I'll show him when I get on my computer. Who should I do next?
It's an insult. You took a poor quality screencap of Luigi, then recoloured it. It's not visually or technically impressive, to be frank.
SpriterMatt. Wrote:Yuh, i know this is kinda off topic, but can someone please tell me how to make a flash game/gif animation/animation (any kind)/ flash movie/ in other words anyway to make a sprite move. cause right now im making comics Sad
Seriously, why are you posting that in this topic? It's like, completely off-topic.

As far as the sprite cropped screen-shot though, I think model editing should be done through a model editor, not Paint. :/