The VG Resource

Full Version: My W.I.P topic....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my new W.I.P.... the werehog...ripped from sonic unleashed for iphone....
Edit!: the ripping project is canceled.....
Haha, I thought these were custom. And yes please try and continue this.

Oh, and this should be under "Ripping Projects".
(06-14-2009, 02:35 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I thought these were custom. And yes please try and continue this.

Oh, and this should be under "Ripping Projects".
I have alot of work infront of me...so i will have to continue ripping.......
Wait these are OFFICIAL sprites? I knew SEGA has been barely trying with Sonic for a while, but these are terrible! They look like they belong on the NES pallet wise, but the sprite itself is just plain horrible as well.

This is a good rip so far, but I have to say I really loathe the sprites themselves.
(06-14-2009, 10:35 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait these are OFFICIAL sprites? I knew SEGA has been barely trying with Sonic for a while, but these are terrible! They look like they belong on the NES pallet wise, but the sprite itself is just plain horrible as well.

This is a good rip so far, but I have to say I really loathe the sprites themselves.

I know the sprites are lame...because they were made by gameloft.....
Wait, why is this project canceled now?
(06-16-2009, 08:35 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, why is this project canceled now?

Probably because Deebs just did a complete Werehog rip.
(06-19-2009, 02:40 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2009, 08:35 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, why is this project canceled now?

Probably because Deebs just did a complete Werehog rip.

Can i have a link to that ripping topic? i cant find it anywhere......