The VG Resource

Full Version: mario and luigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my topic for my custom sheets
mario
luigi
enjoy
So... recolors and edits? They're not going to be accepted in their current state, and this should have been posted in Sprite Discussion.
(06-14-2009, 12:12 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]So... recolors and edits? They're not going to be accepted in their current state, and this should have been posted in Sprite Discussion.

sorry i think it sholdn't cuz i posted another topic with the same subject and it was locked there
If they're not accepted in Sprite Discussion, then they're DEFINITELY not going to be accepted in Submissions.

I'm moving it to S. Discussion anyway, for sake of maintaining archive.
so why? because i'm a noob??
No, because they're bad edits. *shrug*
how i spent much time on them
what's the wrong with them i didn't make 8 bit or recolor or somethingg...
i used the rcecomanded color quality
but it PLAIN sucks.

They are recolors, and recolors are extremely simple if you know how to do (in fact, I'd take at least 5 minutes to do this all). The edits are also horrible, as well as 'custom' suits. The colors that should have been the same is different etc.

When making sprites for submission, MAKE FOR OTHERS. I don't think that people would use this garbage as it is right now.
garbage???
they aren't recolor when do pepole understand
should i do 78888000000000 bit to make everyone happy?
chese!
You're arguing with people who have years of experience.
Just because you spent a long time on them doesn't make them good.
i didn't say i want to submit them
*then why did you create this topic in 'Submissions' subforum?*

Bloom Wrote:they aren't recolor when do pepole understand
well, we 'pepole' know when it IS a recolor and what isn't. Let's get your Luigi sheet as an example.

1-changing green into purple: check
2-changing overall's color to orange: check

See? It IS a recolor. Also,

3-editing Tanooki Luigi's ears and tail into dicks: check

This is an example of BAD edit. If you need more reason to why your sprite is horrid, just see your custom girl (OMG is it a girl?) sprite: the outline is blocky, you have NO notion if how light work, your colors are retina-burning and you can't even see her eyes.

Bloom Wrote:should i do 78888000000000 bit to make everyone happy?
No. Basically, all you need to do is hear what we're saying and fix what is wrong.

also, there's no such thing as 78888000000000 bit.
I know being criticized and having your bubble being burst hurts, but this is the point where you show you're a grown up man and take the criticism and start doing something about it, or simply start bitching and whining like a pig about to be killed.

your choice.
(06-16-2009, 11:18 AM)gorsal Wrote: [ -> ]*then why did you create this topic in 'Submissions' subforum?*

Bloom Wrote:they aren't recolor when do pepole understand
well, we 'pepole' know when it IS a recolor and what isn't. Let's get your Luigi sheet as an example.

1-changing green into purple: check
2-changing overall's color to orange: check

See? It IS a recolor. Also,

3-editing Tanooki Luigi's ears and tail into dicks: check

This is an example of BAD edit. If you need more reason to why your sprite is horrid, just see your custom girl (OMG is it a girl?) sprite: the outline is blocky, you have NO notion if how light work, your colors are retina-burning and you can't even see her eyes.

Bloom Wrote:should i do 78888000000000 bit to make everyone happy?
No. Basically, all you need to do is hear what we're saying and fix what is wrong.

also, there's no such thing as 78888000000000 bit.

i don't see whers wrong so what do you see that was the minimum efftortthat i had did
you said it.

minimun effort.